PORTABLE PLANTS FOR FOAM MANUFACTURE
In construction, we use our easily portable plants for producing foam. The advantages of these plants are: comparatively little weight, simple construction, portability and ability of producing foam of wide consistence range (from 400 to 1600 kg/m3) as well as adjustability to our environment (voltage jumps, the lack of service base). The volume principle of mixer filling excludes necessity of complex equipment application to components dosing. Our equipment allows both monolithic concrete pouring, and its use for obtaining foam construction blocks. This fact distinguishes our equipment from existing foam production complexes, which are very bulky and are meant first of all for manufacturing blocks of not less than 400 kg/m3 consistency.
Our plant comprises the following:
On the client’s request, we provide the equipment with wheels for its easy shifting.
- Specifically designed mixer with working elements, meant for obtaining foam of various consistency;
- Mortar pump, designed for foam, which can lift foam up to 30 m;
- Foam generator of an original configuration, bearing no moving parts and needing no electronics for obtaining stable construction foam with repetition factor of 15 - 32. Such repetition factor makes it very economical and lets obtain excellent results even on flat foam concentrate, and the lack of electronic parts enables stable work under voltage jumps;
- Compressor, domestic or foreign produced, that ensures 5-8 atm. pressure;
- Rubber or plastic hoses for foam feeding.
FOAM PLANT OPERATIONAL PRINCIPLE
Our plant operational principle is very simple and it is shown in the diagram. Water with foam making concentrate is poured from the tank through the spray, thus, stable foam with high repetition factor is made.
FOAM PLANT PRINCIPLE SCHEME
Concrete is feeded into the mixer in sacks, pails or volumetric dozer, together with sand (for engineering foam). After that, from a measuring tank water is added, and concrete mortar is being mixed up for several minutes. Then, foam is added into the mixer up to its neck, and everything is mixed up. Ready made foam proceeds into the pump, whence it is poured to the filling place. Foam manufacturing time (from the moment of mixer filling) is 7-12 minutes.
It is possible to use various frothers. Home made ones are $1,2-2 per litre, foreign made – $3-3,5 per litre. During several years of research and construction activities we tried plenty of foam concentrators and foam addings, therefore, we recommend our clients the following.
RAW MATERIALS CONSUMPTION TABLE
|Dry consistence, kg/ m3
|Concrete consumption, kg||268||320||420||500
|Sand consumption, kg||0||128||170||220
|Water consumption, kg||164||190||210||240
|Frother consumption, ml||1100||920||810||700
|Pressing solidity (28 days) kg/сm3||17||31||50||50